Got interested in this product?
Fill in the requested data that our Department Commercial will contact you as soon as possible.
Delta Textile Machines offers a range of intelligent solutions for the inspection of knitted and plain fabrics, either upon reception of goods or in other sectors related to quality control. The REV200 model is one of them, with emphasis on a differentiated design and controllers aimed at simplifying the operator’s work, thus ensuring the supply of the inspected material with reliable information. The model allows the inspected rolls to be integrated with the automated packaging process.
– Electronic drives with stretch control;
– Quality inspection with defects appointment;
– Wide view with top and bottom lighting for more assertiveness;
– Inspection board with antistatic tempered glass;
– Less setup time with JBOX accumulator at input;
– Alignment system through high definition sensors;
– Operational cost reduction;
– Plaited/roll processing Options;
– Assurance of process standardization and automation.
– Defect reporting software with pre-configured list;
– Weight and yield calculation software, without sample cutting;
– Data Integration Software with ERP;
– Manual or electrical cross-cutting system;
– Defect identification label application system;
– Integrated weighing system;
– Digital ruler for width monitoring;
– Electronic meter conter;
– IHM DE 7′ ou 10′.